90% of customers remain loyal to Samsung brand despite the Note 7 crisis
Findings show that loyalty has even increased since the last ReportLinker survey, conducted in October 2016:
● 81% of smartphone users are still confident in the safety of their smartphones
● But the crisis has impacted all manufacturers as even Apple’s customers don’t trust the brand as much as they used to (79%, -12 pts compared to October 2016)
● 52% of smartphones’ owners say the future Samsung Galaxy S8 will be of better quality than the previous ones
● And this statement is even more significant among Samsung customers (63%)
● More than half of respondents (56%), mentioned their interest in buying the new Samsung smartphone.
Also, their customers’ loyalty is stronger than ever before as nearly 9 out of 10 would consider the brand for a next purchase, which is more often a certitude than it was five months ago.
To see all the survey results click here.
Reportlinker Insight combines analysis and exclusive investigations. We cover innovations, social and economics megatrends to understand the world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.reportlinker.com/insight/.