Amazon, Goodwill team up to use empty shipping boxes
The holidays are now behind us and that means lots of boxes left around the house. What do you do with all these empty boxes? Monika Wiela founder of Give Back Box said that an estimated 11 million tons of clothing, footwear, towels, bedding, drapery, and other textiles end up in U.S. landfills every year. In addition, online shopping is now the preferred method for much of the buying public. According to the EPA, more than 4 million tons of corrugated boxes are discarded and landfilled each year.
After removing your new items from the Amazon box, you can fill it with clothes, accessories and other items you want to donate and then print your free shipping label at GiveBackBox.com. Drop your box off at UPS or the U.S. Postal Service. They’ll deliver it to the nearest participating Goodwill location.
Utah has 3 locations in Millcreek, Murray and Layton. Nevada as several in Las Vegas area.
For more information on the program or to just print your free shipping label click here.
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor