Amazon is Hiring Work From Home Agents
The online giant, Amazon, is hiring once again for seasonal full-time customer service associates. This is a great opportunity to work from home if you live in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Amazon began as a single retail website in 1994 and is now a global business as well as an e-commerce and publishing partner. A statement released from Amazon, “Innovation is in our DNA and we constantly seek out the world’s brightest technology minds to research and develop new solutions to improve the lives of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.”
Seasonal work from home Customer Service Associate position! We are offering Full Time hours only. Internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research. Think outside the box, solve problems, answer questions, and resolve concerns presented by Amazon customers. Amazon customers contact primarily by phone & chat.
This job is an hourly position and pay rate nationwide is $10.00 per hour.
The role includes paid training, bonus opportunity, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
Seasonal employees may remain with Amazon in a temporary capacity for up to six months, depending on business need. There may be opportunities for regular long term employment!
The Virtual Contact Center is open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Must be able to work an assigned schedule that falls within operating hours is required and expected. Available shifts may include days, afternoons and evenings. Typically, they include one or both weekend days and schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment. There may be at times mandatory overtime, based on business needs. Associates may work up to, but no more than 60 hours a week.
Working hours for all staff increase substantially during our peak season (Thanksgiving through mid-January). In order to support customers, vacation requests are not granted during our peak season unless otherwise required by law. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays. If you’re a student, we’ll do our best to work around your school schedule!
- Your address must be in one of the hiring states
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English language proficiency required
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, multiple browsers, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring)
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Customer Focus
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Uphold company values and respect every customer
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 or Mac OSX 10.9 through 10.12. Please note that tablets and smart phones are not compatible.
- 64-bit Operating System
- 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only)
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable.
- If you are using a laptop, you may use an external monitor (with appropriate cables), wired USB keyboard, and wired USB mouse, but they are not required or provided.
- Operating System Auto-Update
- Microsoft Security Essentials must be installed if using Windows 7 or Windows Defender if using Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. These are the only Anti-virus programs that are usable.
- You will be shipped a headset and token to the address provided in your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Photo: Envato Elements
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes.
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit