Blue and Gold Tournament Live!
Enterprise High School hosts the Blue and Gold Tournament in Enterprise Utah. Enterprise continues to draw in strong schools to make a tough competitive tournament. The schools this year participating are Enterprise High, Dixie High, Grand High, North Sevier High, Gunnison High, El Capitan and Snow Canyon High.
The Tournament opens on Tuesday, December 29th at 2pm when The Lady Wolves of North Sevier Hosts The Dixie High Fliers. North Sevier High School is out of Salina, Utah and brought a big team of 17 players with them and they came to win. North Sevier is a tall talented team and is coming into the Tournament 5-2 on their season. Dixie High is out of St. George, Utah and is 2-7 on the season. They have an up hill battle to go this season, but are looking to turn their season around.
Game #2 Snow Canyon High School hosting Gunnison Valley High. Snow Canyon is out of St. George, Utah and is 2-5 on the year with Hunter Barney leading the Warriors. Snow Canyon may be down a couple games but don’t count them out as they are the team to beat for the Championship. They cruised past Enterprise on the road 70-48 and also beat a strong Manti team earlier in the year. Gunnison Valley is from Gunnison, Utah and is coming into the tournament with a 1-5 record. This team is full of height and talent. Whomever comes out of this game with the win will most likely be the championship team.
Game #3 Enterprise High vs Grand High. Enterprise High Lady Wolves will have the home crowd behind them as they take on a tough Grand Team. Enterprise is 3-4 on the year and is lead by Senior Jessica Farnsworth that is looking for a winning season and nothing short. Grand County High came all the way from Moab and is also 3-4 on the season. They are lead by Talaunee Croasmun for the Red Devils and they expect big things out of her this year.
Game #4 Enterprise High School vs El Capitan of Colorado City, Arizona. Enterprise High Boys team is 1-8 on the year and has yet to find their grove. They have a talented team with lots of great players, but can’t get another win and they are hoping the Blue and Gold will be a start for their win streak. El Capitan is 3-4 on the year and will be a roadblock for Enterprise to get to the championship game tomorrow.
Watch Blue and Gold games below or find them on The Cube (links provided below)
Game #1 – North Sevier High vs Dixie High (Girls Basketball) 2pm (Results – North Sevier over Dixie 76-41)
Game #2 – Snow Canyon High vs Gunnison Valley High (Boys Basketball) 3:30pm (Results – Snow Canyon over Gunnison 88-36)
Game #3 – Enterprise High vs Grand High in the EHS Blue and Gold Tournament (Enterprise High over Grand County 45-34)
Game #4 – Enterprise High vs El Capitan (Boys Basketball) 6:30pm (Results – Enterprise High over El Capitan 56-38)
Blue and Gold Olympics: Slam Dunk, Shooting and Skills Challenge.
EHS Alumni Game – Old guys vs really Old Guys (old guys win)
Game #1 – 2pm Dixie High vs Grand County (Girls Basketball playing for 3rd and 4th place) (Grand takes 3rd)
Game #2 – 3:30pm Gunnison Valley vs El Capitan (Boys Basketball playing for 3rd and 4th place) (Gunnison takes 3rd)
Game #3 – 5pm North Sevier vs Enterprise High (Girls Championship Game) (North Sevier is the champion)
Game #4 – 6:30pm Snow Canyon vs Enterprise High (Boys Championship Game) (Snow Canyon is the Champion)
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor