Bundy Named Seond-Team All-American for Small Schools
Smaller schools receive recognition for baseball 1A and 2A.
Former Enterprise High School baseball Catcher Kayson Bundy was recently named to the second-team All-American for small schools by MaxPreps.
The MaxPreps small school baseball All-American team is designed to honor players that competed for teams with tiny enrollments, but came up huge on the diamond.
Bundy was selected along with Catcher Ashton Atkinson from Arizona and Tyler Melton of Texas
Bundy was named Deseret News Class 2A State Player of the Year and was named Enterprise Athlete of the Year.
The 5-foot-8, 145-pound catcher sported a .531 batting average for the 2A 2016 champion Wolves. Bundy had 21 doubles, 48 runs, 24 RBIs, 1 home run.
Bundy Graduated from Enterprise High and is headed on an LDS mission for 2 years.
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds