THE COLLECTOR’S FORTRESS ARRIVES AT DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
Throughout the past few months, a mysterious new presence has been emerging at Disney California Adventure park, and today we have your first look at The Collector’s Fortress. This enigmatic building is home to the soon-to-be-unveiled Tivan Collection, where guests will view the rare items in Taneleer Tivan’s extensive holdings, including his newest acquisitions: the Guardians of the Galaxy.
The fortress shimmers with colorful and sparkling details; pipes cross and climb the exterior, carrying the organic matter the Tivan Group has mined to power the massive generator that powers the entire building, keeping every cage locked and the valuable collection secure. Rising and falling gantry lifts peek out of doors exposed through the corroded, burnt metal, and it even looks as if the structure may have taken laser fire and blasts. Has someone tried to attack the facility?
Explore The Collector’s Fortress yourself when Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! opens May 27 at Disney California Adventure park.
Read more By Ben Morse at Marvel News. Photos: Marvel News
- 90TH COMMENCEMENT EXERCISES LIVE: ENTERPRISE HIGH SCHOOL - May 23, 2017
- Amazon Is Hiring 5000 Work-From-Home Employees - May 22, 2017
- 19 dead, 50 injured after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena: Police - May 22, 2017
- Zeb Jones Wins 2A Home Run Derby and North Wins 2A All-Star Game - May 22, 2017
- 2,012 rescued on the Mediterranean - May 22, 2017
- Drake Wins Big at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards In Las Vegas - May 22, 2017
- Dixie State University to host open house at Hurricane Education Center - May 21, 2017
- Enterprise High Comes Away Winners at State Track and Field - May 21, 2017
- Pioneer Day Fun Run 2017 Registration is Open - May 18, 2017
- Miss Enterprise Pageant 2017, May 26th - May 18, 2017