THE COLLECTOR’S FORTRESS ARRIVES AT DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
Throughout the past few months, a mysterious new presence has been emerging at Disney California Adventure park, and today we have your first look at The Collector’s Fortress. This enigmatic building is home to the soon-to-be-unveiled Tivan Collection, where guests will view the rare items in Taneleer Tivan’s extensive holdings, including his newest acquisitions: the Guardians of the Galaxy.
The fortress shimmers with colorful and sparkling details; pipes cross and climb the exterior, carrying the organic matter the Tivan Group has mined to power the massive generator that powers the entire building, keeping every cage locked and the valuable collection secure. Rising and falling gantry lifts peek out of doors exposed through the corroded, burnt metal, and it even looks as if the structure may have taken laser fire and blasts. Has someone tried to attack the facility?
Explore The Collector’s Fortress yourself when Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! opens May 27 at Disney California Adventure park.
Read more By Ben Morse at Marvel News. Photos: Marvel News
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- Fire Restrictions Implemented in Southwest Utah - August 7, 2017
- High school football: Enterprise Wolves 2017 preview - August 6, 2017
- Prepare For The Total Solar Eclipse 2017 - August 6, 2017
- 7th Annual Veyo Rodeo August 4th-5th - July 30, 2017
- Enterprise City Park Community Building Taking Shape - July 30, 2017