Denver Broncos Win Super Bowl 50
Santa Clara, CA – The Denver Broncos derailed the Carolina Panthers with an unstoppable defense to win Super Bowl 50 with a convincing win 24-10.
Super Bowl 50 was set to be a fierce contest against the unstoppable Carolina Panthers and the defensive Denver Broncos, but ended up as a major let down. The Broncos had only a 44 percent chance to win, according to ESPN’s Football Power Index. It was a defensive battle that was lead by veteran Quarterback Peyton Manning taking control over an obviously phased NFL MVP Cam Newton that didn’t have answers to his team imploding.
Defense wins Super Bowls and with champion defensive outside linebackers DeMarcus Ware, T.J. Ward, and Von Miller made this a game that Carolina couldn’t get control. Carolina has rolled over every team in the playoffs and failed to control their 4 turnovers that gave Denver the edge. Carolina went 18 for 41 and never found a rhythm in the first half down 7-13.
Denver added points slowly and steady as they built a 9-point lead by the end of the third quarter. Cam Newton of Carolina was sacked 7 times for a loss of 68 yards and only saw 3 sacks in total during the post-season. His big sack in the 4th-quarter caused him to turn the ball over as he showed no sense of urgency as the Broncos scooped up the ball and capitalized on another turnover that brought the Broncos to their largest lead with 14 points as the clock went to double 0.
Broncos linebacker Von Miller was named Super Bowl 50’s MVP and Payten Manning may hang it up after this year, but he is not telling anyone tonight.
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor