How to Enable Dark Mode on YouTube
The blinding light coming from endless hours of YouTube comes to an end with “Dark Mode.” This new mode is easy to turn on and off and painless to set up.
- Open Google Chrome (Make sure you have the newest version)
- Open developer window. Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows, or Option + Command + I on Mac
- Select the “console” tab
- Paste: document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE” and hit enter
- Close the new developer window and refresh.
- Click on your avatar and then click dark mode “on”.
Here is a video to help
1. Open console 2. Paste: document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE” 3. Reload 4. Click your avatar 5. Dark mode!