How to Enable Dark Mode on YouTube
The blinding light coming from endless hours of YouTube comes to an end with “Dark Mode.” This new mode is easy to turn on and off and painless to set up.
- Open Google Chrome (Make sure you have the newest version)
- Open developer window. Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows, or Option + Command + I on Mac
- Select the “console” tab
- Paste: document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE” and hit enter
- Close the new developer window and refresh.
- Click on your avatar and then click dark mode “on”.
Here is a video to help
1. Open console 2. Paste: document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE” 3. Reload 4. Click your avatar 5. Dark mode!
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor