Enterprise Cornfest Softball Tournament
Enterprise Cornfest Softball Tournament 2015
Only 6 teams will be accepted
Date: August 28th and 29th
Place: Enterprise LDS Church Field
Download registration forms below (Turn forms into the Enterprise City office)
Due Date: Aug 14th
Contact: Rec Coordinator – Coby Drake 435-231-1205 or email@example.com
Download form here>>Cornfest Softball Team Form<<
1. All teams must pay registration fee of $200.00 in full at the time of registration.
2. No alcohol, smoking or any tobacco substance permitted on softball field or property.
3. Use full count of four (4) balls three (3) strikes.
4. Coin flip will decide home team except championship game, undefeated team will be home team (if game – winning team will be home team)
5. Homerun rule – 3 homeruns per team per game.
6. Game will consist of 7 innings. No new inning will begin after 50 minutes. Time begins when umpire tells the team to take the field.
7. Run rule – 15 runs after 3 innings, 12 after 4 innings, and 10 after 5 innings.
8. Forfeit time – 10 minutes after game time.
9. Sportsmanship – Referee or Recreation Director has the right to eject a player, players or fans from the game at any time.
10. All bats must have USSSA stamp.
11. No metal cleats allowed.
12. If inclement weather and games are cancelled, you will receive 90% refund of registration fee.
13. All players must be 16 years of age.
14. Signing this roster releases The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, The City of Enterprise, and the Cornfest Committee of any and all liability from accidents or injuries sustained during the Enterprise Cornfest Tournament. Parent or legal guardian must sign if under 18 years of age.