Enterprise Jumps Out To Early Lead In Victory Over Parowan
An early lead helped Enterprise Wolves Varsity defeat Parowan 15-1 on Friday, April 21.
Enterprise Wolves captured the lead in the first inning, off a one run by Zeb Jones. Enterprise added seven runs in the seventh inning driven by a triple by Levi Randall, a double by Jones, a single by Austin Randall, a groundout by Mack Crouch, and a home run by Truman Fowler.
Kaden Simkins earned the win for Enterprise on the mound as he went seven innings, giving up one run, seven hits, striking out five, and walking zero.
Caden Prisbrey homered in the sixth inning, Fowler homered in the seventh inning, and Randall homered in the sixth inning. The Wolves Varsity collected 17 hits. Jones, Prisbrey, Randall, Randall, and Fowler each collected multiple hits for Enterprise Wolves Varsity. Crouch went 1-for-5 at the plate as he led the team with three runs batted in.
“Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017.”
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor