Enterprise Jumps Out To An Early Lead In Victory Over Parowan
Enterprise Wolves took home an 11-1 victory over Parowan on Tuesday. They scored on a single by Spencer Laub, a single by Austin Randall, and a groundout by Nathan Whitman in the first inning. The Wolves scored two runs when Zeb Jones singled with zero outs in the first inning.
Kaden Simkins earned the win for Enterprise as he pitched six innings, surrendering one run, six hits, striking out six, and walking zero. Goodman took the loss for Parowan. He threw three and two-thirds innings, giving up six runs, seven hits, and striking out one.
Enterprise had 13 hits in the game. Levi Randall, Austin Randall, and Jones each collected multiple hits for the Wolves. Spencer Laub led Enterprise with two runs batted in. He went 1-for-3 on the day.
“Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media.”
- Enterprise City Creates Fireworks Ban - June 24, 2017
- Brian Head Wildfire Facts: Updated - June 18, 2017
- Dixie National Forest – Brian Head Fire - June 18, 2017
- Dixie State University receives USHE grant for Concurrent Enrollment math courses - June 17, 2017
- Grass Valley Fire/North Fire Outside Pine Valley - June 10, 2017
- 3 Candidates File For Enterprise Mayor; 3 Candidates for City Council - June 10, 2017
- SpaceX Successfully Launches Used Dragon Cargo Ship in Historic First - June 5, 2017
- Tour New Provo Missionary Training Center Expansion - June 4, 2017
- State High School Rodeo Finals Are In: Miller and Flanigan State Champions - June 4, 2017
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Weekend Hits $100.5M - June 4, 2017
- Enterprise Stories – Lost Trap
- Enterprise City Creates Fireworks Ban
- Brian Head Wildfire Facts: Updated
- Dixie National Forest – Brian Head Fire
- Dixie State University receives USHE grant for Concurrent Enrollment math courses
- Grass Valley Fire/North Fire Outside Pine Valley