Enterprise Jumps Out To An Early Lead In Victory Over Parowan
Enterprise Wolves took home an 11-1 victory over Parowan on Tuesday. They scored on a single by Spencer Laub, a single by Austin Randall, and a groundout by Nathan Whitman in the first inning. The Wolves scored two runs when Zeb Jones singled with zero outs in the first inning.
Kaden Simkins earned the win for Enterprise as he pitched six innings, surrendering one run, six hits, striking out six, and walking zero. Goodman took the loss for Parowan. He threw three and two-thirds innings, giving up six runs, seven hits, and striking out one.
Enterprise had 13 hits in the game. Levi Randall, Austin Randall, and Jones each collected multiple hits for the Wolves. Spencer Laub led Enterprise with two runs batted in. He went 1-for-3 on the day.
“Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media.”
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor