Enterprise Lady Wolves Varsity Grabs Lead In Seventh Inning For Victory Over Desert Hills
Enterprise Lady Wolves took the lead late in the game in a 7-6 victory over Desert Hills on Thursday.
Enterprise was down 6-5 in the top of the seventh inning when Lacy Drake homered off of St. Clair, driving in two runs.
Despite falling down by five runs in the first inning, Desert Hills tried to fight back. The Thunder scored six runs in the failed comeback on a single by Wilcox in the first, a single by Philips in the first, a double by Stooky in the second, a triple by File in the fifth, and a double by Stooky in the sixth.
Enterprise took an early lead in the first inning and scored three runs when Halle Drake homered with one out in the first inning.
In the bottom of the fifth inning, Desert Hills tied things up at five. File tripled on a 1-2 count in the fifth inning, scoring two runs.
Allie Laub earned the win for Enterprise as she threw seven innings, giving up six runs, 13 hits, striking out ten, and walking one. St. Clair took the loss for Desert Hills. She went seven innings, giving up seven runs, six hits, and striking out eight.
Gabby Ramos led Enterprise with two hits in four at bats.
Desert Hills had 13 hits in the game. Stooky, St. Clair, and Philips each collected multiple hits for Desert Hills.
“Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017.”
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor