Enterprise Lady Wolves Varsity Grabs Lead In Seventh Inning For Victory Over Desert Hills
Enterprise Lady Wolves took the lead late in the game in a 7-6 victory over Desert Hills on Thursday.
Enterprise was down 6-5 in the top of the seventh inning when Lacy Drake homered off of St. Clair, driving in two runs.
Despite falling down by five runs in the first inning, Desert Hills tried to fight back. The Thunder scored six runs in the failed comeback on a single by Wilcox in the first, a single by Philips in the first, a double by Stooky in the second, a triple by File in the fifth, and a double by Stooky in the sixth.
Enterprise took an early lead in the first inning and scored three runs when Halle Drake homered with one out in the first inning.
In the bottom of the fifth inning, Desert Hills tied things up at five. File tripled on a 1-2 count in the fifth inning, scoring two runs.
Allie Laub earned the win for Enterprise as she threw seven innings, giving up six runs, 13 hits, striking out ten, and walking one. St. Clair took the loss for Desert Hills. She went seven innings, giving up seven runs, six hits, and striking out eight.
Gabby Ramos led Enterprise with two hits in four at bats.
Desert Hills had 13 hits in the game. Stooky, St. Clair, and Philips each collected multiple hits for Desert Hills.
“Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017.”
- Enterprise City Creates Fireworks Ban - June 24, 2017
- Brian Head Wildfire Facts: Updated - June 18, 2017
- Dixie National Forest – Brian Head Fire - June 18, 2017
- Dixie State University receives USHE grant for Concurrent Enrollment math courses - June 17, 2017
- Grass Valley Fire/North Fire Outside Pine Valley - June 10, 2017
- 3 Candidates File For Enterprise Mayor; 3 Candidates for City Council - June 10, 2017
- SpaceX Successfully Launches Used Dragon Cargo Ship in Historic First - June 5, 2017
- Tour New Provo Missionary Training Center Expansion - June 4, 2017
- State High School Rodeo Finals Are In: Miller and Flanigan State Champions - June 4, 2017
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Weekend Hits $100.5M - June 4, 2017
- Enterprise Stories – Lost Trap
- Enterprise City Creates Fireworks Ban
- Brian Head Wildfire Facts: Updated
- Dixie National Forest – Brian Head Fire
- Dixie State University receives USHE grant for Concurrent Enrollment math courses
- Grass Valley Fire/North Fire Outside Pine Valley