Enterprise Pioneer Day Run 2015
Take part in the Enterprise Utah Pioneer Day Run 2015. This is a fundraiser for the Enterprise High School Cross Country Team.
Date: Friday, July 24, 2015
Time: Late registration and pre-registered pick up at 100 West and Main Street and opens at 5:15 A.M. Buses for racers will leave finish area to go to the start line at 6:00 A.M. Races will start at 6:30 A.M. Walkers will NOT ride a bus and will start and finish at the finish line. Walk will start after busses leave.
Course: You can look at maps of races and walk courses below
Entry Fee: Run – 5K/10K – $15 if received by July 1st, $20 after that date or on day of race and no shirt included. Walk – 5K – $10 if received by July 1st, $15 after that date or on day of race and no shirt included.
REGISTRATION: Send completed form to: Coach Bud Randall (435-231-1512) P.O. Box 813 Enterprise, Utah 84725 (email: email@example.com) Make Checks Payable to: EHS Cross Country
Shirts: Only those who register before July 10th will receive a shirt! This is a great fundraiser for the Enterprise Hizh School Cross Country Team. However,costs of reprinting shirts and mailing out shirts ana awards deplete much of our profits. No shirts will be available for late entries or day of the race registrations.
Awards: Overall male and female finishers in both 5K and 10K races will receive a trophy. First, second, and third place medals will be given in each age division to both genders in both races.
Division ages: 10 and under, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71 and older. You must be present to receive an earned medal or trophy, they will not be mailed out if not picked up. No awards will be given to walkers.
A physical exam is not required to run in the Pioneer Day 5K11 OK Run, but all competitors participate at their own risk. If in doubt as to your physical condition to engage in an event as strenuous as a 5K]1 OK run, it is strongly recommended that you seek the advice of a competent physician.
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor