Enterprise Wolves Drop Game To Richfield After Late Score
Enterprise Wolves stayed in it until the end, but Richfield pulled away late in a 5-4 victory on Saturday. Enterprise was down 4-3 in the top of the sixth inning when Zeb Jones singled driving in one run but lost despite out-hitting Richfield 13 to four.
The Wolves took an early lead in the first inning. With two outs in the first inning, Austin Randall drove in two runs when he singled. Enterprise scored one run in the top of the fifth, then Richfield answered with one of their own.
Richfield scored three runs in the second inning. Richfield’s big inning was driven by an error and a single by #21.
Kaden Prisbrey, Zeb Jones, Kaden Simkins, Austin Randall, and Tyler Hess each collected multiple hits for Enterprise. Randall led with three runs batted in. He went 2-for-4 on the day.
Richfield didn’t commit a single error in the field.
“Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media.”
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor