Want Homemade meals? Start a Freezer Club
We seem to get busier and busier and the last thing we want to do when we get home is focus on cooking a homemade meal. How do we get something healthier that doesn’t break the bank? The answer to this is simple, start a freezer club.
What is a freezer club you ask?
A Freezer Club is a group of friends who commit to cooking freezer friendly meals for one another each month. A great way to get healthy, homemade meals. There are many advantages to having a freezer club. More importantly you work together with friends to build a healthy lifestyle for your family. Here are 5 reasons you need to start your club today.
1 – Save money
2 – Save time
3 – Healthy meals
4 – Help friends
5 – Enjoy great food and have fun
Still interested? You can find out how to start your own “Freezer Club” at www.thrivinghomeblog.com. Thriving Home is a blog where two stay-at-home moms strive to create healthy family-friendly recipes and DIY Projects.
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor