Incredibles 2 Finally Hits Theaters on June 15, 2018
14 years ago Disney and Pixar released The Incredibles that made $70 million opening weekend and an impressive $633 million worldwide.
A sequel was talked about for years, but until Disney’s D23 Expo on Friday, June 14th it finally became a reality. The Incredibles 2 hits theaters on June 15, 2018.
Director Brad Bird (who voices Edna Mode) joined Lasseter on stage, and presented clips that showed off the new animation technology filmmakers are using to bring the super-family to life in the sequel. Actors Craig T. Nelson (Mr. Incredible), Holly Hunter (Mrs. Incredible), Sarah Vowell (Violet), and Samuel L. Jackson (Frozone) were reunited on the Expo stage, joined by newcomer Huck Milner (the voice of Dash).
The film will take place just where the other film finished. John Lasseter said, “It starts right as the first one finishes, so it just carries on. It starts with the Underminer and a big old set piece. You know that at the end of the first movie when he comes up and you see the family dressed as superheroes, well that’s where start this movie.”
Brad Bird, director of The Incredibles 2 and the voice of Edna E. Mode, said, “Incredibles 2 is really a family film, it’s just that the family happens to have super powers. They may have super speed or super strength, but they experience the same problems as any family.”
— Disney•Pixar (@DisneyPixar) July 14, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- Fire Restrictions Implemented in Southwest Utah - August 7, 2017
- High school football: Enterprise Wolves 2017 preview - August 6, 2017
- Prepare For The Total Solar Eclipse 2017 - August 6, 2017
- 7th Annual Veyo Rodeo August 4th-5th - July 30, 2017
- Enterprise City Park Community Building Taking Shape - July 30, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award
- Fire Restrictions Implemented in Southwest Utah