Lady Wolves Lose Region Play in Overtime
The Lady Wolves held off the Kanab Cowboys as long as they could but dropped the game in overtime 33-36. Enterprise had an early lead but fell flat in the second quarter only scoring two points. The Wolves rebounded with 23 points in the second half with Junior, Kaytlyn Miller scoring a game high of 11 points to keep the Wolves in the game.
Lacey Glover of Kanab scored 15 points and helped the Cowboys edge past the Wolves in Overtime. The Wolves went 8-20 on the line and struggled in the paint.
The Wolves are currently 3rd in Region 13. Kanab is first and Beaver is in second place. The Wolves have three more games in the regular season. Thursday, Feb. 2 at Beaver, Tuesday, Feb. 7 at Delta, and Thursday, Feb. 9 at home (Senior Night) against South Sevier.
Photo: Sherilyn Farnsworth
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor