Satisfaction from Service: A Worthy Objective!
Get into the flow by sharing your talents to help create a successful, experiential learning festival. Planning for Southern Utah’s annual festival of discovery, arts and adventure is well underway! Volunteering with the annual Amazing Earthfest in Kanab, Utah, can deliver a satisfying experience while helping widen your circle of friends. The 11th Amazing Earthfest 2017 will enliven your week of May 14–20, 2017, with more than 35 exciting things to see and do. Be a part of it!
By helping organize Amazing Earthfest, you’ll create unforgettable experiences for all who attend across a wide array of nature-based topics. The events of this unique festival attract visitors to Kanab from across the nation who are seeking an experiential learning vacation unavailable anywhere else. Earthfest appeals broadly to local residents too! Our series of nine free award-winning documentary film screenings is a festival in itself! Visit www.AmazingEarthfest.org for complete event information.
Don’t miss this cool, once-a-year opportunity to enjoy the personal rewards of volunteering in your community. To learn more about how you can help create the next magnificent Earthfest, call the festival director at 435-644-373, or sign up through our website with an email to the festival director at http://amazingearthfest.com/get-involved/volunteer/.
Amazing Earthfest events encourage individual experience and community conversation about the mysteries and majesty of the natural world. Explore scientific knowledge and discover shared values in conservation and land ethics. Enhance your appreciation for the benefits that public lands provide, and advance your understanding of natural systems and human impacts upon them. Help create an emerging identity for Kanab, Utah, as a destination connecting people with their natural heritage!
Volunteer for Southern Utah’s 11th Amazing Earthfest!
Photos Amazing Earthfest
- Brian Head Wildfire Facts: Updated - June 18, 2017
- Dixie National Forest – Brian Head Fire - June 18, 2017
- Dixie State University receives USHE grant for Concurrent Enrollment math courses - June 17, 2017
- Grass Valley Fire/North Fire Outside Pine Valley - June 10, 2017
- 3 Candidates File For Enterprise Mayor; 3 Candidates for City Council - June 10, 2017
- SpaceX Successfully Launches Used Dragon Cargo Ship in Historic First - June 5, 2017
- Tour New Provo Missionary Training Center Expansion - June 4, 2017
- State High School Rodeo Finals Are In: Miller and Flanigan State Champions - June 4, 2017
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Weekend Hits $100.5M - June 4, 2017
- New St. George Family Search Center Opening - June 4, 2017
- Brian Head Wildfire Facts: Updated
- Dixie National Forest – Brian Head Fire
- Dixie State University receives USHE grant for Concurrent Enrollment math courses
- Grass Valley Fire/North Fire Outside Pine Valley
- 3 Candidates File For Enterprise Mayor; 3 Candidates for City Council
- SpaceX Successfully Launches Used Dragon Cargo Ship in Historic First