Space X Returns Falcon 9 For the Second Time
SpaceX’s historic landing was released on Instagram of the first-stage rocket booster returning for the second time. The rocket landed on the deck of SpaceX droneship, “Of Course I Still Love You”.
A Falcon 9 rocket comes at the cost of $62 million and is a massive 229-feet-tall. Boosters are normally turned into garbage right after they are used. This is one of the most important moments in the SpaceX history.
“It’s been 15 years to get to this point,” Elon Musk founder of SpaceX said during a Space X Broadcast of the launch. “I’m at a loss for words.”
SpaceX is shooting for more goals for a quick launch, land, and re-launch in a 24-hour time frame. They will be sending human passengers into space by 2018, Mars is on the radar for Musk, and they will be covering the earth with high-speed internet with satellites.
- Monday, July 24th Pioneer Day Activity Schedule - July 23, 2017
- Enterprise Rodeo Day 3 Results - July 22, 2017
- Enterprise Rodeo Day 2 Results - July 21, 2017
- Enterprise Rodeo Day 1 Results - July 20, 2017
- Incredibles 2 Finally Hits Theaters on June 15, 2018 - July 14, 2017
- Las Vegas Parking Charges Continue to Change - July 14, 2017
- Ellis Shadrach Barlow - July 11, 2017
- J Stanford Staheli - July 10, 2017
- Tesla Releases Model 3 Images Early - July 10, 2017
- Spider-man: Homecoming Tops Box Office - July 9, 2017
- Monday, July 24th Pioneer Day Activity Schedule
- Enterprise Rodeo Day 3 Results
- Enterprise Rodeo Day 2 Results
- Enterprise Rodeo Day 1 Results
- Southern Utah Write Out Camp Helps Develop Personal Connections
- Incredibles 2 Finally Hits Theaters on June 15, 2018