Space X Returns Falcon 9 For the Second Time
SpaceX’s historic landing was released on Instagram of the first-stage rocket booster returning for the second time. The rocket landed on the deck of SpaceX droneship, “Of Course I Still Love You”.
A Falcon 9 rocket comes at the cost of $62 million and is a massive 229-feet-tall. Boosters are normally turned into garbage right after they are used. This is one of the most important moments in the SpaceX history.
“It’s been 15 years to get to this point,” Elon Musk founder of SpaceX said during a Space X Broadcast of the launch. “I’m at a loss for words.”
SpaceX is shooting for more goals for a quick launch, land, and re-launch in a 24-hour time frame. They will be sending human passengers into space by 2018, Mars is on the radar for Musk, and they will be covering the earth with high-speed internet with satellites.
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds