Tesla Releases Model 3 Images Early
Elon Musk jumped on Twitter to share the first production images of the Tesla Model 3. The photos came outside the Tesla factory in Fremont, California. He also tweeted, “Production unit 1 of Model 3 is now built and going through final checkout. Pics soon.” The Tweet already has over 50,000 likes and 10,ooo retweets.
The new Model 3 electric car starts at $35,000, compared to the Model S around $70,000.
The first round of 30, Model 3 cars should be released on July 28th. In August about 100 cars, with a larger order of 1,500 released in September, Musk tweeted earlier. By December Musk continued, “Looks like we can reach 20,000 Model 3 cars per month.”
Musk said back in May at the Tesla Model 3 event that they are targeting 100,000 to 200,000 Model 3s made in the second half of 2017.
If you didn’t put down your $1000 deposit in May, and you want to reserve your Model 3 today, you are looking at mid 2018 or later for your Tesla, according to Tesla.com
The automotive world is changing and we continue to see innovators like Musk leading the charge for a better world.
First Production Model 3 pic.twitter.com/TCa2NSUNI3
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 9, 2017
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor