Tim Tebow Hit a Two-run Home Run In His First At-bat In Minor Leagues
redit Sean Rayford/Associated PressPhoto c
Tim Tebow hit a 2-run home run in his first at-bat for the the Class A Columbia Fireflies. The former NFL quarterback and Heisman winner joined the team last month.
Tebow left the NFL after three seasons for broadcasting, before deciding to pursue his other high school passion in baseball.
He is trying to improve on his average after a poor spring training for the Mets with a .148 average in 27 appearances. Tebow finished with one hit in five at-bats.
OMG HE DID IT pic.twitter.com/GSsmIgmU3k
— Gabe Lacques (@GabeLacques) April 6, 2017
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor