Top 10 Fun Christmas Craft Ideas
School’s out and your children are ready for Christmas! But if you’re like me, you’re not even close to ready! Well, here are some fun, simple Christmas activities that will keep your kids busy!!
The first activity is as easy as printing out a PDF! These Printable Christmas Puzzles are sure to be a hit! Especially if you laminate them at the library and add magnets to the back!
#2 While you’re printing those puzzles, you might as well print these hilarious Christmas Mad Libs!
#3 If you have kids who are into the details, these Printable 3D Gingerbread Houses are a must!
#4 One more amazing printable is this Travel Size Paper City Nativity Scene!
#7 Another “upcycle” idea is to create simple Toilet Paper Roll Snowflakes.
#8 If your kids like making paper snowflakes, here’s a great twist on this childhood classic: Name Snowflakes!
#9 Another fun snowflake activity for your kids is creating Snowflake Window Clings with a hot glue gun and nail polish!
#10 And if all else fails, bring out the Legos!! These Five Lego Christmas Projects are sure to be a hit!
With these projects keeping your kids busy, I’m sure you’ll get everything on your list done before Christmas!
- Primary Children’s Cancer Patients Receive Blessing Bags - December 22, 2016
- Top 10 Fun Christmas Craft Ideas - December 21, 2016
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor