Two City Council Seats and the Mayor Seat is Opening June 1-7
THE CITY OF ENTERPRISE WILL VOTE FOR 2 CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS AND THE MAYOR’S SEAT
Council Members Shalyn Nelson and Barry Jones will each complete their 4 year term this year. Mayor Lee Bracken finishes up his second term.
As per Utah State Code 20A-9-203, each person seeking to become a candidate for a municipal office shall file a declaration of candidacy in person with the City Recorder during regular office hours between June 1 and not later than 5:00pm on June 7, 2017. No packets will be taken after 5pm Wednesday, June 7th.
This is a great way to serve your community and get involved in helping the city make the best decisions.
City Council Meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm and the 4th Wednesday of each month at 3:00 pm. Candidate packets are available now at the City Office.
- Southern Utah Write Out Camp Helps Develop Personal Connections - July 15, 2017
- Incredibles 2 Finally Hits Theaters on June 15, 2018 - July 14, 2017
- Las Vegas Parking Charges Continue to Change - July 14, 2017
- Ellis Shadrach Barlow - July 11, 2017
- J Stanford Staheli - July 10, 2017
- Tesla Releases Model 3 Images Early - July 10, 2017
- Spider-man: Homecoming Tops Box Office - July 9, 2017
- Jurassic World 2: Fallen Kingdom Finished Filming - July 9, 2017
- YouCaring Donation Set for Barlow Family - July 9, 2017
- Enterprise Students Bring Medals Home From FCCLA Nationals - July 9, 2017
- Southern Utah Write Out Camp Helps Develop Personal Connections
- Incredibles 2 Finally Hits Theaters on June 15, 2018
- Las Vegas Parking Charges Continue to Change
- Ellis Shadrach Barlow
- J Stanford Staheli
- Tesla Releases Model 3 Images Early