Two City Council Seats and the Mayor Seat is Opening June 1-7
THE CITY OF ENTERPRISE WILL VOTE FOR 2 CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS AND THE MAYOR’S SEAT
Council Members Shalyn Nelson and Barry Jones will each complete their 4 year term this year. Mayor Lee Bracken finishes up his second term.
As per Utah State Code 20A-9-203, each person seeking to become a candidate for a municipal office shall file a declaration of candidacy in person with the City Recorder during regular office hours between June 1 and not later than 5:00pm on June 7, 2017. No packets will be taken after 5pm Wednesday, June 7th.
This is a great way to serve your community and get involved in helping the city make the best decisions.
City Council Meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm and the 4th Wednesday of each month at 3:00 pm. Candidate packets are available now at the City Office.
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- South Central Public Notice
- Enterprise High School FFA Hosts AG Day
- Enterprise Stories-Our Persian Gulf Veterans
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor