Two Pitchers Team Up As Enterprise Wolves Shut Out Milford
Enterprise Wolves defeated Milford 9-0 on Tuesday as two pitchers combined to throw a shutout.
Enterprise secured the victory thanks to seven runs in the sixth inning. The inning was driven by a single by Levi Randall, a double by Caden Prisbrey, and a single by Zeb Jones.
Prisbrey earned the win for Enterprise as he pitched four innings, allowing zero runs, four hits, striking out four, and walking one. Kaden Simkins finished the game by getting P Robinson to hit into a fielder’s choice to finish off the game.
Enterprise collected nine hits. Randall, Prisbrey, and Austin Randall each collected multiple hits for Enterprise Wolves Varsity. Randall, Prisbrey, and Randall each managed two hits to lead the Wolves.
“Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017.”
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes.
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices