‘Wonder Woman’ Weekend Hits $100.5M
|TW||Title||Studio||Weekend Gross||Theater Count||Average||Total Gross||Budget*||Week #|
|2||Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie||Fox||$23,500,000||3,434||$6,843||$23,500,000||–||1|
|3||Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales||BV||$21,613,000||4,276||$5,054||$114,621,771||$230||2|
|4||Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2||BV||$9,733,000||3,507||$2,775||$355,474,332||$200||5|
|9||Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul||Fox||$1,220,000||2,088||$584||$17,824,604||$22||3|
|10||King Arthur: Legend of the Sword||WB||$1,170,000||1,222||$957||$37,172,957||$175||4|
Box Office Results from BoxOfficeMojo
Fans are praising the movie and many are saying they would pay to see it again. Rotten Tomatoes gave the film an impressive 93%.
Jandi Hansen of Enterprise is a Marvel fanatic and our Salt Lake City Comic Con reporter said, “I hate to say it Marvel, but Wonder Woman just became my new favorite superhero movie.”
Chanley Harward, Entertainment Reporter for Enterprise2day News said, “Well good job DC. The wonder woman movie was freaking awesome.”
After walking out of the movie I was ready to see it again. The cinematic juxtaposition was breathtaking. Seeing a powerful female super hero pushing men aside to save the world from war was powerful. I went in to the movie hoping it was not another Batman vs Superman and it was not. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice debuted with an impressive $166.1 million last March, but failed to leave an impression on me and millions of fans that were let down by this blockbuster.
Wonder Woman was by far one of my favorite super hero movies and left me wanting more. Jenkins has recently announced she wants to do a sequel in modern times. If you want to see more Wonder Woman you will have to wait until DC Justice League hits theaters on November 17, 2017.
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise Stories – School in Grandpa’s Day
- Enterprise Stories-Treasure in the Steamer Trunk
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes.
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit