YouCaring Donation Set for Barlow Family
Saturday, July 8th, Ellis Barlow of Enterprise tragically passed away at 2 years old. Kurtis Koch set up a YouCaring account to help Parents, Rustin and Brenda Barlow with medical and funeral expenses.
The Barlow’s live in Enterprise, Utah and are very well known and a very loved family. Koch said, “Rustin and Brenda are some of the hardest workers I know and that is matched with the love they have for their children.” Koch urges friends and family to donate at YouCaring to help ease the Barlow’s burden so they can focus on what is important.
What is YouCaring? YouCaring.com is an online platform created for people who want to fundraise for causes they care about. From medical expenses, to memorials and mission trips or even pet care – if it’s important to you, it qualifies.
The YouCaring staff works closely with organizers, beneficiaries, donors, and an extended network to ensure that fundraising campaigns are accurately represented.How much of each donation goes to the beneficiary? Although YouCaring is free to use, payment processing charges by WePay and PayPal are unavoidable. These are charged at 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction to the recipient account.
Learn more at YouCaring.com
- Floyd Mayweather improved to 50-0 with a 10th-round TKO Over Conor McGregor - August 28, 2017
- 27th Annual Enterprise Cornfest Brings in the Crowds - August 28, 2017
- Dixie State University’s Community, Continuing Education programs offering fall classes. - August 27, 2017
- Elon Musk Revealed the First SpaceX Spacesuit - August 27, 2017
- Amazon: Starting Monday, Whole Foods Market will offer lower prices - August 25, 2017
- Three-way Race for Mayor of Enterprise - August 14, 2017
- Enterprise Library Now Hiring - August 13, 2017
- Digital Mammography Unit Coming to Enterprise Clinic - August 13, 2017
- Dixie State University awards building of Human Performance Center to Layton Construction - August 12, 2017
- Enterprise High School Receives National Athletic Trainers’ Association Safe Sports School Award - August 12, 2017