YouCaring Donation Set for Barlow Family
Saturday, July 8th, Ellis Barlow of Enterprise tragically passed away at 2 years old. Kurtis Koch set up a YouCaring account to help Parents, Rustin and Brenda Barlow with medical and funeral expenses.
The Barlow’s live in Enterprise, Utah and are very well known and a very loved family. Koch said, “Rustin and Brenda are some of the hardest workers I know and that is matched with the love they have for their children.” Koch urges friends and family to donate at YouCaring to help ease the Barlow’s burden so they can focus on what is important.
What is YouCaring? YouCaring.com is an online platform created for people who want to fundraise for causes they care about. From medical expenses, to memorials and mission trips or even pet care – if it’s important to you, it qualifies.
The YouCaring staff works closely with organizers, beneficiaries, donors, and an extended network to ensure that fundraising campaigns are accurately represented.How much of each donation goes to the beneficiary? Although YouCaring is free to use, payment processing charges by WePay and PayPal are unavoidable. These are charged at 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction to the recipient account.
Learn more at YouCaring.com
- Southern Utah Write Out Camp Helps Develop Personal Connections - July 15, 2017
- Incredibles 2 Finally Hits Theaters on June 15, 2018 - July 14, 2017
- Las Vegas Parking Charges Continue to Change - July 14, 2017
- Ellis Shadrach Barlow - July 11, 2017
- J Stanford Staheli - July 10, 2017
- Tesla Releases Model 3 Images Early - July 10, 2017
- Spider-man: Homecoming Tops Box Office - July 9, 2017
- Jurassic World 2: Fallen Kingdom Finished Filming - July 9, 2017
- YouCaring Donation Set for Barlow Family - July 9, 2017
- Enterprise Students Bring Medals Home From FCCLA Nationals - July 9, 2017